Friday, August 19, 2005

the simpsons....

I had a cat named Snowball...
She died!She died!
Mom said she was sleeping...
She lied!She lied!
Why oh why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that Chrysler hit me instead?

Lisa, the smartest Simpson of the family, always names her cats Snowball...not sure why, but she is now on Snowball II...or maybe three?

One of my favorite Simpsons moments...I just had Reagan send me an email telling me her phone died while we were chatting (yeah, cuz her not being on the other line was a little difficult for me to detect...LOL). The subject of the email was "it died" and this poem came to mind.

Is it bad that so many moments of my life have links to random Simpsons quotes?

1 comment:

Persico said...

My grandfathers cat name was Smokey. Smokey 2.
Smokey 3.
Smokey 4.
Smokey 5.
And, Smokey 7. Nobody knew about 6.