Saturday, August 13, 2005

i'd have taken needy

The time is 5:59...I've got my keys in my hand, sunglasses on my head, I'm heading to lock up...the door flies open.

"We made it!"

I think to myself (yeah, made it with ONE FLIPPING MINUTE LEFT)..."yes, you did."

The two women proceed to keep me there until 6:45!!! Luckily Kev had come and picked me up so no long bus ride. They did apologize for keeping me there so late, but honestly, just leaving faster would have been nicer. I think I would have taken needy over that today. :)

Sorry, just in a shitty mood tonight. Although Kev and I did go to the Delta for dinner...oooooh, I hurt! BBQ pork po boy, dressed. I HURT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

No way. That's just rude. Rude, rude rude. They'd better have bought a LOT.

BTW, you looked totally cute today in your sassy white skirt. :)

Jack K. said...

I guess this will be another place to grab a bite on our next visit to Portland. I do love BBQ. Almost as much as you.

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

That's SO crappy.