Wednesday, July 13, 2005

surprise!!!


My internet friend Bekah sent me these (I say me, but really they are for Josie). I can't wait until Monday to give her some!! Thank you Auntie Bekah! Josie says her card is in the mail...

Speaking of Monday, we are sharing our sacred day with Kev's dad and step mom. I'm excited about taking them to Falls Creek Falls. It was the hike we did a couple of Mondays ago and forgot the camera. Not this time!!! I will have to try to get a shot of Josie gobbling up her Power Bones! I love the name of them.

I've got something up my sleeve to send Bekah, but it's going to take a little while since I've got other things up there at this moment in time. She'll just have to bide her time and be patient...I hope she'll like it!!! :) I'll let you know how much Josie loves and appreciates her treats after Monday.

No comments: