Tuesday, July 19, 2005

oh the joys of hiking


It was a hot day yesterday. We got up early and picked up Jim and Kathy, my father in law and his wife. We decided that we should take them to the Falls Creek Falls. It was nice that we left early because it got up to 100!

Josie loved the water... We are thrilled she's finally finding her water legs. She went in rather far in the creek, river, babbling brook, whatever it was. She had a blast! I wanted to jump in with her by this point because it was on our way back to the car as the heat was climbing.

Today is quite warm as well, but since I'm in the good ol' A/C at work it's not bothering me too much. We just got some darling shoes in and of course I'm trying to justify them already!!! :)

I'm just bad.

3 comments:

Jack K. said...

Great photo. Glad to learn that Josie is beginning to like the water.

New shoes? You can only wear one pair at a time. At least you will get an employee discount.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Did she like the treats?

shannon said...

Let's see...she tried to take off my hand as I gave them to her. So I would say yes, she adored the treats! :)

Thanks again Bek!