Thursday, July 07, 2005

i'm getting a girls weekend!!!

Let the obsessing begin! My sister emailed me last week asking if she used her frequent flyer miles would I come down to LA in Septemeber. I told her I had to make sure it was okay with the guy who pays me but I'd let her know. Yesterday Ahmed told me it would be fine and so now I've got a ticket booked!!! Jill might be trying to go with, but I was just looking at the flights and I think she might have to call United to see if she can get the same flight leaving as me. I hope she can go, but if not Julianne and I will have a blast! She has mentioned yoga, dog park, wine bars...

Now, to start figuring out...what ever will I take?!?! I already know that the yoga pants and new yoga tops I'm getting soon from Sierra Trading Co are going. My new jeans. My brown slightly dressy, but not too over the top, top. I mean, Sept is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"LA" as in Los Angelos or "LA" as in Louisiana?

;-)

shannon said...

Los Angeles. It is looking more and more like Jill will be joining me as well!!!!

Jack K. said...

How sweet it is. I hope the weather is cooler wherever you are than it is here in El Paso this week.

Have a wonderful time and drink a little wine for me.

Love,

Dad