Sunday, July 10, 2005

ahhhh, yoga

So this week I got an email from my yoga instructor Diana. She asked me to give her a call when I had time to chat. We spoke the other evening about her desire to have Sundays off and for herself and Lawrence. I understood completely. I was a bit heartbroken, until she uttered the words "private instruction" to me. She asked if I thought Jill and I would be interested in furthering our learning with her privately if one of her other classes at the other two yoga studios she teaches at wouldn't work. I told her that I was sure that Jill would be interested and I knew that I was interested.

After I got off the phone with her I called Jill. I believe she said something to the effect of YES YES YES to me. We got quite happy about the idea of private instruction, but kept in mind that Diana had mentioned other classes and if we couldn't make any of those then we talk private instruction...

Well, today after class we all went to breakfast and as we were talking she mentioned private instruction again and this time it sounded like she was more into that idea than having us join one of her other classes. When we left Jill and I were giddy because she was talking about going to the park and leading our practice there. My head is spinning and I am all kinds of excited about it! I mean think about how much further we are going to get to go with our practice...YEA!!!!

No comments: