Wednesday, January 14, 2004

my dog the burper

So, every morning my dear little Josie consumes her food in about a minute. After I give her her food I will go to the computer to check the weather, email, etc. She will come to the cave and sit down next to me when she is done, wanting to be pat and loved on. The very first time she did this (when we first got her) I noticed that, well, I burped her. Every morning now she comes to be burped!! Kev said he gave it a try last night after she ate her supper and was stunned by the fact that he did in fact burp her! She gets a funny little look on her face when she burps. Kind of a thank you look. Maybe this is why she is so calm, she doesn't have gas?!

Well, that's all I can muster up this morning. I have eaten a bowl of cereal, but I think I will have a piece of toast as well. Trying to get that balanced meal in...

Caio!

No comments: