Thursday, January 29, 2004

4:30

That's what time my darling husband came to bed "last night." He chalked it up to too much Coca-cola, but when you are still drinking the stuff at 10:30 at night...he should know when to say when. I will have to get a coffee today I am sure. I'm down to the decaf I'd gotten for my Dad when they were here for Xmas. That ain't going to cut it today!! Especially because I have an order that came in yesterday that I have to get put away. I started yesterday, but was wearing a wool sweater and started to overheat. Today I have dressed in layers so that won't be an issue.

Just so you all don't think that I am married to the biggest bum on the face of the earth, he has been applying for work with various employers. It's just I don't like to write about it all that much. I want to wait until he's got a job to write anything.

Had a fabulous girls day on Sunday with two women I have met since moving here. Naomi and Marcy are so damn funny!! I really can't tell you all how wonderful it is to have met some bright women since moving here. I love knowing that Jill and Chaz (both whom I've known a long time) are only a phone call away. But it's nice meeting new people that I really click with. Both Naomi and Marcy have met Jill (not Chaz yet) and really like her, as she does them.

We are going to Marcy and Chucks for the Super Bowl, which I honestly wanted to boycott this year due to the ad from Moveon.org not being shown, but it's more than watching (because who really watches?). It's a social event, getting together with friends...etc. Plus Auntie Marcy said that Josie could come along!!! I am thrilled that I can take her with us because I can focus my attentions on her and not the game.

Okay, that should satisfy you all for a while. :)

No comments: