Tuesday, December 30, 2003

dog park

Yesterday was the first day we took Josie out to a huge dog park that is a little of a car ride away from our house. She was excited to get into the car, as she's not gotten to go for a ride for some time, but when we got to the park I thought she was going to jump through the door itself!! I have never seen her so excited (except for when Kev and I have both been gone and we come home at the same time). There was one other dog there, who almost peed on my leg...hmmm? She was a bit growly in the beginning, but soon she and Frisbie were tearing after each other and were in heaven. She wore herself out running the entire park, which is about the size of a football field I would say. The greatest thing about it is that it is fully fenced!! I see us going there much during the summer!! As it was it was very muddy and she got herself a bath when we got home.

The cats are doing well, starting to play a bit with each other out in the living room. They hadn't for a while because everytime they would start something the dog would join them wanting to play as well. The trio is quite the funny one!!

Work was amazingly busy the past few days (I took Christmas through yesterday off). I have much paper work to get caught up with, which I have not even started. I had quite a bit of shipping to do today as well. It is nice though, I work two days, have one off (New Years Day we're closed) and then work two days with two days off after that. Not too shabby a schedule. I will probably take the end of month papers home with me tomorrow so I can get them done for the 2nd.

Well, I should go and email people their tracking numbers for their clogs...

No comments: