Saturday, October 25, 2003

yea, saturday!!!

I have had such a busy work week!! Today alone there was never a dull moment and rarely a time where I did not have people in the store with me. I had to call Ahmed a couple of times to come help me. And, even though at 3:00 I felt as though time was standing still, looking back it seems now to have flown.

So, this past week. Let's see.

Wednesday: nothing exciting to report.

Thursday: alot of the same as Wednesday.

Friday: went to a birthday party for our friends, Marcy and Jason (they share a birthday so had a joint party). It was a wild night, as most of the people invited are still college students. Did it make me (us) feel old, you ask? When the drinking games ensued, yes, yes I did (Kev actually played a hand). We were out a bit later last night than I would usually like to be on a "school" night, but I did survive today.

Saturday: I worked my bootay off and Kev cleaned the heck out of the house. It was nice and clean when I walked in the door. It was a gorgeous day today. A slight chill to the air, bright sun in the sky, and...that's all I can think of. I have now finished eating dinner (yummm, bowl night) and watching the World Series. I know dear Jill is probably crying in her beer (or did she say they bought wine) due to the Yankees's loss.

*Remember kids, set those clocks back tonight before bed!*

Sunday: Jill, Chaz and I are running around doing the fun things three young women do on a day where none of us work. We have not had a day off all together in such a long time!!! I am expecting to have a fabulous time, I would expect no less really. We are meeting for breakfast (thanks Mamasita Peggy for my birthday$$ so I can have b-fast with my girls) and getting an early start of being together.

Okay, so I'm going to go obsess on what to wear tomorrow.

Sorry it's been so darn long again...I know, you've heard it before.

No comments: