Monday, September 22, 2003

Mom is getting sprung from the joint!!

I got a call earlier today from my parents saying that Mom was getting out of the hospital on Wednesday. I am very excited as this means her cell counts are getting much better and she is on the mend. She did ask me if we were spending money on this blog (because of the pictures) and I assured her no we were not. She is quite cranky I guess, Dad says it's a side effect of being taken off some of her meds. I am just glad that she has the moxy to tell me what she thinks! :)

Okay, so here are a few more tasty treats for you!!

An old view of our bedroom. We now have a different duvet cover and have yet to take a picture of it.

We have a fabulous bookcase. We got it at Ikea for a song!!

Also, remember those fabric doors?

Okay, need to go check on my cheese cake. Made some banana bread and a cheese cake for friends who are coming over tonight.

No comments: