Thursday, September 18, 2008

crumby? crummy?

I woke up in a little bit of a foul mood this morning. Perhaps I had a dream that I am not remembering that left me feeling a bit "meh"?

Perhaps it was the knowledge that a "fun" day was waiting for me when I got into work?

Maybe it was just...I don't know.

I hate it when I'm asked/told to do something a particular way and when said thing is done in that way and the outcome is undesirable, I get blamed.

I'm having a bitch of a day so far. And honestly, it's probably best for me to not write right now. Yoga will be welcomed with open arms this afternoon!!!

3 comments:

PlazaJen said...

I'm having one of those days (weeks, and at this rate it might go for months!) so I understand. Haven't had a chance to write much myself, or to you. So hugs, let yoga do it's thing, and here's to a fresh page on the calendar soon....

bronxbt said...

wow, been one of those weeks for me too.

well.. yer friends lurve you, dearest shannykins.

remember that. even if you don't vote this week on fuzzie.

hee hee
B

Jack K. said...

Remember the breathing exercise.

Yoga will help you with that indeed.

I like plazajen's new photo.

Love ya,

Dad