Monday, August 04, 2008

maybe, maybe not

Tomorrow morning we leave on a vacation. Ahhhh, vacation. Mine started last night at exactly 5:00, when I headed home from work. I was originally supposed to work today, but my coworker graciously said he'd work for me. After I complained about having worked who knows how many days prior to Vegas and then every single day after Vegas leading up to my trip. In my defense, he had just been gloating about getting the entire weekend off. I had to.

We are going to Arkansas to visit my mother in law (Mamasita) and her husband (Daddy Walter). We are going for almost a whole week! We'll spend many days with them and then go to Bentonville to visit with one of my closest friends from high school, Rob. It's been 8 years since we saw him last. Since our wedding and then it was only for a few minutes through the receiving line and a couple of minutes at the reception before they left. So really, it's been more like 11 years since we've spent any real time with each other. Needless to say, I'm so damn excited about this trip!! I get to see several of my favorite people.

So I might post while away, I might not. I could take some photos, I could not. You'll just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

Jack K. said...

I know you will enjoy the trip.

Give our best to all.

Love ya,

Dad

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!

bronxbt said...

xdwlooking forward to an update or two on your site upon your return! my gal and i returned saturday evening after our loooong drive to and from michigan!

hope yer well!

b

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a nice time on your vacation :)