Monday, December 10, 2007

i don't know much...

...but I know I love you-oooo.

Got that damn song stuck in my head yesterday. Kev's fault, really. He was singing something in the voice of Aaron Neville (well, it sounded like he was trying to impersonate him) and I had to go and call him Aaron. Which, of course, lead (led?) him to sing Aaron's big hit with Linda.

The post from the 9th? Yeah, don't know who or what posted that.

Interesting thing happened this morning...

I turned on the computer, was beginning the reading of the blogs. Had the first opened. Did not click anything else, went to the kitchen to plunge the french press and make my toast. Came back out to the second blog I normally read, already up on my screen. No cats were around...

So "o-dpm"? I have no clue. I really have no idea.

No comments: