Thursday, June 28, 2007

house

Well, the list we made at the beginning of this whole house selling thing is rapidly becoming nothing but a big black mark. I just took a photo of it but can't seem to email it from my phone. Oh well. It's pretty impressive.

Kev is rockin' the exhaust fan in the bathroom. He started the project yesterday before his double header basketball night. They lost the first game, won the second. I didn't go. Figured he could use some "him" time. Anyway, before he left he started cutting the wood surround for the fan. This week he'll finish caulking and then paint it.

Next week we get the pictures taken of the house. There will still be a few things we have to take care of before we list the 11th, but with an entire weekend off (me) things should be done before we know it.

Okay, must get ready for work. Boring post, I know...

No comments: