Wednesday, May 03, 2006

swimming

I am sitting at the coffee shop. I've just finished the ad and have sent it into the magazine. I've only been gone about an hour, and honestly, don't want to go back anytime soon. :)

The woman I was training this morning, fabulous. In a word, natural. I only wish she was the woman who was going to be downtown Sunday and Monday because I have a feeling she's going to be one well liked employee. It's good that she'll be out at our "mall" shop though. It needs charismatic people. She is that for sure.

The woman who is there now, she's going to take a little more, but should be good. She's thoughtful and I think really wants to do a good job. There is something to be said about that as well.

Thanks for the votes for swim. I was just feeling a wee bit overwhelmed this morning at the thought of training two people today. Yoga tonight, although I don't know what is going to happen at class because my yogi isn't in a good space right now in her life. We will set our intention for her tonight and send her all the positive energy we can muster.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

It will turn out the best way.

bronxbt said...

you are so cool.

i ate some yogurt today, does that count toward your yogi?

gawd i'm confoosed. but thankfully, that jes means i'm consistant.

hugs.
B