Friday, May 26, 2006

hey dad, he's back!

Well, his plane got in much earlier than expected. This was a nice surprise. He called me just a mere 10 minutes after 6:00 to tell me his plane had landed. I was just sitting down to have a quick glass of wine with Jenn (who'd had a craptastic day at work and needed to decompress a bit). He said not to worry, Kiley was giving him a ride home and he'd see me when I got home. Needless to say, it was a quick glass of wine. She totally understood, and that is why I love her.

He's out getting pizza right now for dinner. I know, you can take the boy out of the pizza shop...

5 comments:

Jack K. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jack K. said...

Did Kevin get back yet?


chuckle.

shannon said...

DAAAAAAD!

bronxbt said...

did he do the dishes?

*giggle*

shannon said...

actually, he put the dishes away that he used during dinner, but failed to put the tray where it lives when not in use...oh well, half the battle. :)