Monday, February 13, 2006

thank the eyes

Thank you to those who have let me know that they support me. I won't tell you what is going on yet, but if/when I hear anything back, you'll be the first to know...okay, maybe not the first.

I will say that I did just hit send and my resume and cover letter were attached. Now, I will wait.

KU basketball is on right now and it's a bit closer than we thought it would be. Perhaps it was Kev's comment of, "this should be a blow out" that is making it closer? Maybe the team is just tired from so many wins? Maybe Oklahoma State feels they have something to prove with their Coach being out of commission, so to speak. Whatever it is we hope they turn it around and start really playing.

The nag is ringing (aka the laundry machine) and I have some knitting to do. Plus, my mind hasn't settled down since Thursday morning...when all this job stuff reared its head.

Much love, namaste.

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

you go girl.
and while bronxbt is weak enuf to barely be even to type right now... i'll check in later today or tomorrow for him to see if there's news!

proud of ya.

~ mrpuddins

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

The vague teaser about a possible job prospect is intriguing. I will pray to the appropriate gods for your good fortune.