Friday, January 06, 2006

kicking and screaming!


I am back, but not without a fight. Okay, so there wasn't a fight, but I really didn't want to come back and I fought in my mind with everyone who was making it have to be...like the guy at the ticket counter at Alaska Airlines, the woman who checked our documentation, etc.

It was a wonderful time. We didn't take a ton of photos, although we did end up taking more than we thought we had. We didn't buy a single thing, other than food or drink. We did come home with memories that will hold us over until the next wonderful vacation.

I was on some antibiotics which kept me from really getting nuts with the consumption of as many margaritas as I would have liked, but the doctor told me I could have at least one. I pushed it a bit...but, I'm feeling better (the issue for which I was taking the antibiotics for is gone). However, never did he tell me not to go in the sun. I got an odd rash that is now kind of itching. I took a benadryl last night and it's gone a bit more today so I'll take another tonight.
The weather was amazing there. Sunny most days, highs in the low 80's. The evenings got cooler and the long sleeves would come out. Sigh. I can almost hear the rush of the waves as they hit the beach.

Mexico is an amazing place. It takes you back in time almost. The people there are wonderful. I couldn't imagine putting up with all the tourists that they do ALL. THE. TIME. I just want to thank them for allowing us to share the beauty in which they live everyday.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome home!

bronxbt said...

glad you're back, glad you're around again to harrass all of us fellow bloggervillians.... and
OMG are you married to a good looking dude!

Wifee looked over my shoulder and emitted an "EEP!" and pointed at him... (phrases like cutie and nice smile were emitted too, but I promised not to post that)

oh wait, whoops.
wait for it..
MUAH HAH HAHHAHHAAAAAA }:)

~ mr puddins

PlazaJen said...

so happy! Aren't vacations grand! I'm glad you're home safe & sound & had a nice time.