Monday, October 17, 2005

what a weekend

It was a great weekend. We shared time with many friends, we ate much food, I yacked a bit....

Kev got me a snazzy new web cam for my birthday. I've learned how to use it with Yahoo IM but am a bit confused how to make AOL IM realize it is connected.

I went and got the damn upholstery hose for the steam cleaner. Although honestly I refuse to call it a steam cleaner since the flipping thing doesn't produce heat and actual steam. You mix the solution with "VERY HOT TAP WATER". How in the hell does that make it a steam cleaner?!?!? Oh well, spot cleaned the carpet again where Josie had been going. Got her a new bed at Target to put at the spot when it's all dry so she doesn't continue using it for a potty. Kev just ran the regular vacuum and is unloading the dishwasher. I've got a bit of laundry to do before tomorrow (mostly, what I'm wearing now...this will get interesting since we are going out to eat BBQ tonight). I suppose I should go change and start a load so I can have things hanging to dry by tomorrow.

Joy, aren't you glad you popped in to see what was happening in our world today? Thrilling...no?

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

I will check out my yahoo IM more frequently. I know I can use my web cam with it. Only I wasn't able to get the audio to work. I don't think yahoo supports the Mac audio.

Glad you had a great birthday. We thought about you.

Love,

Dad