Friday, October 28, 2005

"did you get my voice mail?"

So I got a call today while at work. Mamasita. She left a voice mail. Before I could even listen to it I checked my email and found an email from her as well. She was asking if I'd checked my voice mail. She found great tickets for Puerto Vallarta for January 1st thru the 5th, could we go? Um, YES! I asked my boss and he told me to ask my coworker if he thought it would work.

Once she purchases the tickets, IT'S. A. GO!!! I hope I'm not tempting fate by posting already about it, but she's going to purchase tomorrow. We all get in around the same time and leave at the same time too. I have two skirts I just purchased (both were under $12!!!) that were bought with the thought of Mexico this winter (we knew we'd be going because my Mamasita is the most kind and generous person EVER). I've got tops figured out for them too. So, I have a few more outfits to obsess on....Tee hee!

Have I told you how much I love my Mamasita? Not just because she is doing this wonderful thing for us, but because she is an amazing woman. She makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy. Just knowing that I get to see her in a few months makes me smile like a big goon. I can't stop! I just love her so much and am so happy that her son picked me! (yeah, he's pretty okay too...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm. Your mamasita sounds a bit like my once-upon-a-time-almost-mother-in-law. I got a trip to Cancun for Christmas one year, and only had to have spending money for the trip. She was awesome, and we're still pals! (despite the fact that her son and I parted ways, um, 7 years ago?)