Saturday, August 13, 2005

thirteen times!

Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but it seems that lately when I get ready in the morning I change my outfit many, many times. I'm not trying to wear everything in my closet (which honestly, isn't all that much) in one day. Maybe I feel as though there is something lacking in there and I need to go shopping? Hmmm, I likes this idea. :)

Actually I am planning a day of running around with Jill and Kay tomorrow. We are going to meet early for breakfast (with groggy men in tow) and then the three of us are going to jump in my car and head for the hills...or the outlet mall, which really isn't anywhere near any hills.

Tops, I need tops. And bottoms, one can never have too many bottoms (the way that sounds...oooooweeee!). I'm perfectly happy with my shoe collection, kind of. However even if I wasn't, I'd have to only buy something from my store. If I can't wear it to work I try not to have it...yeah, right. LOL

Work will hopefully whiz by today. Yesterday it seemed as though time stood still. I think it's cuz I had tentative plans to meet Amanda out for a drink, which turned into a raincheck, which morphed into me stopping at Kiley and Shannon's house to meet their new kitten. He's really cute. Grey, white belly...big eyes and uber pink nose. Vladimir, the king cat of their house, didn't seem too bothered by the little beast. We will see how he is doing later today when I call to check in.

Okay, wish me quickness, wish me sanity, wish me NO NEEDY CUSTOMERS!!! :)

4 comments:

k said...

hmmm, didn't realise this "needy customer" thing was a nationwide malady. We've all been commenting at The Store that the customers have all seemed really needy and rather aggressive about it these last few days. The moon isn't full for another couple of days. What gives?

Jack K. said...

Needy customers must be looking for affirmation. Perhaps you can advise them that just the right pair of shoes will give them immediate affirmation.

If anyone can turn them into a buyer it is you. Or maybe Kerri. Continue to

Serve well!

Dad

shannon said...

I likes me a bigger font I've decided...maybe I'll even change it up from the style of font too. :) Gots ta keep you guessing Bek! LOL

Amanda said...

Heh -- it matches the giant font on your instant messenger!

Time stood still for me too yesterday. It was one of those days where I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin, didn't know what I wanted, just kept feeling 'off'. The quiet(ish) night at home did wonders; I went to bed by 11 and had a fantastic sleep and have returned to my normal happy state.

Thank you SO MUCH for understanding my wackiness. I'll make it up to you!

Have a wonderful and speedy day today.