Wednesday, June 15, 2005

pictures

I've not quite figured out pictures and how to upload here to blogger. I think I have to go through someone other than photobucket, which I've really found to be easy to use. However, blogger uses flickr or some other bloggerbot thing. I've heard great things about flickr so we will see how it goes tonight when I get home. I will play and see if I enjoy it as much as Bekah.

Just at work and finished changing the window. Got some of the cutest things in from Indigo and am deciding if either of the two styles will be coming home with me. Probably not, but it's okay to dream. Sadly the styles we got aren't listed on their site, but you can see what cutie patootie things they have going on there!!

I think I am going to make the change again...don't hate me people...wait, I need to be saying that at my other blog site...too many blogs!!!

No comments: