Saturday, June 18, 2005

is it just me?

Or is there just something creepy about this? The last line of the "story" makes me think eeeuuuuwwww:

"For Holmes, her engagement to Cruise is something of a dream come true. The former Dawson's Creek star has said she grew up with a poster of Cruise on her wall and always fantasized about marrying him. "

He's HOW much older than she? In my mind she's still the girl from Dawson's Creek (a show I luckily did NOT get sucked into, but would glance at it thinking they all looked so young). And why, oh why, does the media have to shorten and combine names like TomKat?!?!?

Jen recently posted a rant about celebrities and I couldn't agree with her more!!! It's the entry from the 12th...

Wow, I'm all kinds of posting today. I guess when the urge hits me...

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

I agree, it is strange based upon the age difference. Oh well, we do what we must, even if it doesn't make much sense to anyone else.