Saturday, February 07, 2004

I remember now!!!

So, last night as I was going to bed I realized what it was I was going blog about yesterday. And looking at yesterdays entry which states that I want to share "interesting things, revelations...etc." I am a bit nervous about the topic. Personally I think it qualifies as an interesting thing as well as a revelation!!

The making of the bed.

This has been a spot of contention between Kev and myself for some time now. I grew up in a house where I had to make my bed before I could leave for the day. Kev growing up was supposed to, but I think he rarely did. Now, the other night I was going to bed and realized all the covers were falling off my side of the bed, you know getting pulled over by some force. I fancy myself as a bed hog, not a cover hog, and so I realize that the only way the covers can be like this is because as soon as I get out of bed in the morning Kev does the grab and roll to my side of the bed.

I get in and hike the covers up under my chin and think, "he can fight for them since he made them like this in the first place." Which I guess he does since I didn't have all of them the next morning.

My idea is this...had he made the bed that morning he wouldn't have had to fight for the covers. The covers would always be evenly distributed and all would have been right. But, no, he must fight with me about making the bed because he has some theory that everyone has heard, "why make it if you are just going to mess it up again that night?" It does not hold water! Because he complains about me stealing the covers, when it is really himself that morning doing the afore mentioned, grab and roll when I get out of bed. So, if he made the bed he wouldn't have to complain.

Maybe he likes to complain? That topic is for another day. Sorry no pics today kids. Gotta run.

No comments: