Thursday, October 30, 2003

cold has come to the Pac NW

It is true, winter has just about begun. The cold is here and the rains are on their way. We failed to get the eaves done, but the lawn was mowed one last time. I cleaned the heck out of the house, which shouldn't have to happen since I have a stay at home husband right now, but...

It is quite sweet actually, all of Kev's buddies are sending him job sites and postings and keeping tabs on his "search." He did apply online to a place the other day. He said he is going to call this place where our buddy Chris Zumo works (Chris called last night to check to see if Kev had called yet). He works for Volkswagon. Not sure what exactly he does, something with calling people who owe on their cars...but it is work and $$. Kev said he'd call at the beginning of next week. Anything would be good now. We are doing fine, moms, so don't worry. It just is getting a bit old walking in the door to computer games and basketball. I am trying to not be resentful, but it's rearing its head.

I am just finishing up at work, a whole 45 minutes to go before I get picked up. The bus is wearing me out. My bus buddy talks a lot (MORE than me and louder, too) and quite honestly is a bit boring. I really don't care what type of fish he or his wife is going to be cooking, and if I have to hear one more story of him shipping things at work (he works for a postal annex place) I am going to scream. I know, I am such a peaceful girl and this doesn't sound like me, but I'm done.

I think the time change/darker earlier thing is taking it's toll on me this year. I'm just a touch crankier these days. I should calm down soon, but for now I feel like being snotty. Just like allowing yourself to be depressed, I think you should allow yourself to be grumpy. It's theraputic (sp).

Okay, going now. bye

No comments: