Sunday, August 10, 2003

man i need a shower

We did it, we bought a mower. We went with the environmentally kinder electric mower. "Our lawn may be brown, but at least it is short," Kev just stated as he looked out the front window. I know many of you will not believe it (Kev took a picture to prove it), but I did mow the front lawn. Kev did the back and I figured it wouldn't be fair for him to have to mow everything.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?

I earlier had said that we should clean the house after we finished mowing, but I think I will tackle that tomorrow while Kev is at work. I need to shower and not be in such funk-t-fied clothes, especially my socks...

We are slowly making headway outside. We definitely know of big projects out there that we would like to take care of. Just don't know when that will be.

Must go hydrate and get cleaned up.


Oh yeah, Mt St Helens:

fogged over, barely saw the rim AND forgot the camera!

Our guest is off to Spokane for a few days, which gives us time to work on things here.

No comments: