Saturday, October 22, 2005

it's saturday...

How can I tell, you ask? Well. You see dear reader it is like this... My little corner of the internet gets really quiet. My animal list members all have things they are doing and don't post near as much (remember, I have told you before, NO LAUGHING AT ME!). My friends and family (except for Dad this morning...I mean Captain Dude, or do you prefer your other alter ego, Thunder Man these day?) anyway, afore mentioned friends and family all have lives therefore do NOT get online. Well, I should say if they do get online it's not to write to me and tell me how fabulous I am. And quite honestly, I would even just take a "hey, what-cha doin'?" email on Saturdays...so. damn. boring.

Work is going to prove to be an ass kicker today, I have a feeling. It's going to be a beautiful day, first off, and I'm tired. Two things that always = busy ass day!!

I'm still at home anticipating this day. Drinking my first latte of the day.

I had a dream last night of my tattoo. It is going to be beautiful! Although in the dream it covered almost my entire right leg (don't worry parents, won't happen that big). I also dreamed that my dear friend Jill started working for my boss at the shop I used to work at (not related to
Clogs-N-More at all) in the NW 23rd area. It was all very weird and surreal...

So here I am, waiting to go catch the bus (yeah, I know I still have Ahmed's car and I'd drive it into work, BUT he's taking his van in and so there would be no way for him to drive it home tonight. AND we have the agreement that I'll take it to him on Monday). I've thought about it people, it's the only logical way to do it...I. Love. My. Boss. (and his fan-freaking-tastic car!). Plus, if I drove, I'd have to pay for parking. Not a pretty thing at all...and we don't validate.

No comments: