Wednesday, June 22, 2005

why won't blogger remember me?!?!

When you log into Blogger there is a button you can "check" so that it will remember you on the computer you are using. I never check this box except on my computer at home. Alas, Blogger never remembers me and automatically logs me in....sigh.

Work went well yesterday. Got word that my fabulous and wonderful Jessica at work will be leaving. It is an insurance issue and with her being preggers...they must have insurance that will cover the entire time, not just after the baby is born. I am a sad girl.

The rain is here AGAIN. We keep having these goregous, sunny days followed by crappy ones. It's a cycle I'd love to see stop so we can just get the summer going! But as that happens, I will probably complain about the heat. There is just no pleasing me. :)

Okay, I'm out. Lunch isn't going to put itself together and I have no ideas as to what it is going to consist of today...hmmm, light yogurt, banana that is almost past it's prime, wheat thins....

No comments: