Friday, January 16, 2004

it's my thursday

So, as my work week is Tues-Sat today is only my Thursday. Not bad though, the week has gone by rather quickly.

Yesterday the electrician came around and fiddled with things in our breaker box, tightened this fixed that and sadly the flicker has not left the building. He suggested that if what he has done has not fixed it that our next step is to call PGE (our provider). Kev was supposed to yesterday, but I don't think he did. I will leave him a note to do so today. Robert (the electrician) said that if it did turn out to be PGE's problem that we can send them the bill for what we had done. I'd love that!!!

My work has a laptop now! It is basically my inventory, photoshop, and what I will create (a data base of our customers so that we know what they buy so when they come in wanting more yet can't remember the names of the styles we have them listed). First things first though. I have one style listed in the inventory and want to learn how to add pages so I can do the entire line from Dansko and then add the other brands. It will take time, but I love having it! It travels with me to and from work everyday, but it is heavy!!! I need to take some extra empty discs in today so that I may load some pictures on it for the ad I have to come up with for a flier for two of Ahmed's kids taekwondo (sp)competition.

Well, my latte is getting cold and my egg sandwich is getting soggy.

No comments: